- Messina, Chris. 2007. “Groups for Twitter; or A Proposal for Twitter Tag Channels.” Factory Joe, November 11. https://factoryjoe.com/2007/08/25/groups-for-twitter-or-a-proposal-for-twitter-tag-channels/.
- Norton, Daniel, Mandy1 Henk, Betsy2 Fagin, Jaime3,4 Taylor, and Zachary Loe. 2012. “Occupy Wall Street Librarians Speak Out.” Progressive Librarian, 3–16. (PDF) http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=lls&AN=77370419&site=eds-live.
- Gershon, Ilana. “Introduction” and “Fifty Ways to Leave Your Lover.” In The Breakup 2.0, 1–15 and 28-41. Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press, 2010. (PDF) https://ebookcentral-proquest-com.proxy.library.nyu.edu/lib/nyulibrary-ebooks/reader.action?docID=3137991&ppg=1.
- We’re Number One!, Directed by Michael Colgan, Produced by Sheryl J. Parker, In Tony Brown’s Journal (New York, NY: Tony Brown Productions, 1981), 21 minutes. (this requires an NYU login to watch)
LaZebnik, Rob. “Hello From Harry Potter.” The New Yorker. September 7, 2019.https://www.newyorker.com/humor/daily-shouts/hello-from-harry-potterAND
Tushnet, Rebecca. “Chapter Four: Copyright Law, Fan Practices, and the Rights of the Author” in Fandom Identities and Communities in a Mediated World (2nd Edition). 2017. (NYU Ebook Central)OR
Elizabeth Minkel & Flourish Klink. “Episode 4: Buncha Lawyers.” Fansplaining. September 9, 2015. https://www.fansplaining.com/episodes/4-buncha-lawyers
- Maggie (COMBINED PDF)
- Rawski, Thomas G. “Reforming China’s Economy: What Have We Learned?” The China Journal, no. 41 (Jan., 1999): 139-156.
- Hufbauer, Gary Clyde and Woollacott, Jared C. “Trade Disputes Between China and the United States: Growing Pains so Far, Worse Ahead?” Peterson Institute for International Economics Working Paper, (Dec., 2010): 10-17.
- Petersburg, Chris and Yen, David C. and Lin, Binshan and Chou David C. “Smart Cards in the Internet Commerce Era.”, Journal of Internet Commerce 1:1, (2002): 85-97, DOI: 10.1300/J179v01n01_08.